We Shop, You Save!
Our VA Lending Partners Pay Our Origination Fees,
Saving You Thousands!
Welcome to Washington State's #1
Locally based in Washington State, VAHomeLoans.com, has been helping Veterans and Active Duty Service Members purchase and refinance homes in the Pacific Northwest since 1996. My name is Kevin Tinsley, I shop, compare rates & fees and handle all the details of your VA home loan from start to finish. Our VA lending partners pay our origination fees, saving you thousand of dollars off closing costs. We cover all of Washington State and look forward to assisting in the financing or refinancing of your VA home loan.
Source for VA Home Loans!
I specialize in VA Home Purchase, VA IRRRL's (VA Streamline Refinance) & VA Refinance Cash Out Loans (up to 100%) in Washington State and offer very competitive VA mortgage rates from our lending partners. Compare our rates and fees to your lender and you will be surprised to find out all VA loan mortgage rates can vary from lender to lender. To get started with the VA home loan pre-approval process, Choose any of these options. 1. Email me at email@example.com with your scenario or questions. 2. Click "Get Started" and complete our online loan application (left hand navigation above my picture) or 3. Call me directly at 253-472-1500 or toll free 855-472-1500. Evenings & Weekends OK.
VAHomeLoans.com - Thank You For Your Service!
7403 Lakewood DR W, STE 4
Lakewood, WA 98499
(Located near JBLM - Joint Base Lewis McChord)
855-472-1500 toll free
VAHomeLoans.com, a division of All Tech Mortgage Inc.
is not a Government agency website or affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA or HUD.
We are an approved VA Mortgage Company by VA ID # 3495000000
All Tech Mortgage Inc. NMLS ID: 108686 Kevin Tinsley NMLS ID: 108542
|Washington State's Source for VA Home Loans - VA Purchase, Cash Out Refinance or VA IRRRL Streamline
Searching for VA Purchase, VA IRRRL or VA Cash-Out Home Loan Rates in Tacoma, Lakewood, JBLM - Joint Base Lewis McChord, Seattle, DuPont, Everett, Silverdale, Lacey, Olympia, Gig Harbor, Federal Way, Silverdale, Vancouver, Spokane, Yelm, Puyallup, Yelm, Spanaway, Kirkland, Issaquah, Snohomish, Bremerton, Bellevue, Kent or Auburn? We offer some great low VA Home Loan Rates in Washington State.
- VA Purchase Home Loans - up to $667,000 (2018 VA Loan Limit - Washington state) zero down (King/Pierce/Snohomish) loan amounts greater than $667,000 will require a down payment, usually less than conventional guidelines.
- All other counties $453,100 San Juan County $483,000. 2-4 unit limits are higher, call for 2018 limits.
- Need a Certificate of Eligibility? We can help - usually available in minutes off the VA website
- VA Pre-Approval - Get started with the VA home loan process prior to looking at homes
- VA Cash Out Refinance - up to 100% of current value with Cash Out *most lenders cap out at 90% of the appraised value.
- VA Streamline Refinance or IRRRL - No Appraisal, No Qualifying, Your first payment will start between 30-60 days from closing. Payments, Low Closing Cost Options - Works with any bank!
- VA IRRRL Streamline Refinance - Rental, Non owner occupied or Removing a Spouse
- VA IRRRL - LENDER CREDIT CAN BE USED TO PAY ALL OR PART OF THE COSTS TO REFINANCE
- VA 30 Year Fixed Rate - Purchase, VA Cashout or VA IRRRL streamline
- VA 15 Year Fixed Rate - Purchase, VA Cashout or VA IRRRL streamline
- VA 5/1 ARM - Fixed for 5 years, then 1% per adjustment and 5% life cap
- VA Loan Pre-approval - Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
- Certificate of Eligibility - We can order online - Usually back in seconds
- Need a Real Estate Agent that works with VA home buyers?
- Payoff off debt when you purchase a new home - Ask me how?
- Partial Entitlement - See how much you qualify for even if you currently have a VA Loan
- One time VA restoration of entitlement - Keep your current home and purchase another
- Using your VA home loan benefits more than once or having two VA home loans at a time.